Do you want the perfect plump butt workouts? It’s all about building up your glute muscles! The best way to get that perfect round shape? Build those bootylicious buns with some good old-fashioned training; it’s not as hard or time-consuming as people think so give your behind everything it deserves today.
The gluteus maximus muscle has an important role in posture and body weight distribution; therefore strengthening these areas will lead to better balance as well as enhance your appearance.
The best way to get in shape is by doing bodyweight workouts. I recommend using a combination of pushups or sit-ups with squats for the ultimate fat-burning experience.
If you want to build muscle and tone fast, then the 30 Day Butt Challenge is your best bet. Working out every day but not overworking it will help any butt grow stronger in no time!
Don’t wait any longer! These workouts will transform your body and help you reach a new level of fitness. Start today, check out the great workouts below. Just do one workout or mix them up to keep your motivation going, because time is running out on excuses for not doing what’s best for yourself.
Lazy Girl Better-Butt Workouts Challenge
This workout may be called A Lazy Girl workout, but that certainly won’t inhibit the results you will see. The great thing about muscles is that there are so many different ways to work them. If there is an exercise you don’t like, don’t continue to torture yourself.
There isn’t one magic exercise that you have to do, no matter what anyone tells you. These butt exercises are great low impact and knee-friendly. A great routine you can do at home or office. No equipment required.
Our Better-Butt Challenge has 21 days of workouts to help you take your butt from flat to full. In the end, you’ll have a tighter, stronger backside. Popsugar
The Butt Bible By Pauline Nordin
I was really excited to try out the Butt Bible workouts by Pauline Nordin. I’m always looking for new exercises to add to my routine, and her workouts looked fun and challenging. I was not disappointed! Each workout is about 15 minutes or less, and they are all incredibly effective.
My butt was already sore after the first few workouts, and I’m sure yours will be too. The best part is that her workouts are totally worth it. You can see amazing results in just 30 days! I would highly recommend her Butt Bible workouts to anyone looking to add some new challenges to their routine and boost their glute muscle mass and strength.
4 Steps to Get a Better Butt
Longing for a curvaceous behind? There’s nothing hotter than wearing new swimsuit to show it off on your look-around butt. If you’re suffering from super-thin legs and are uncomfortable with your flat backside or if you just don’t want to slip into your swimsuit because of that flabby butt, a simple 4-step procedure can get you leaner, stronger glutes. All you need is about 10 minutes of free time.
1) 20 full squats: Stand with feet hip-width apart and toes pointed slightly outward, chest up and core engaged. Bend your knees to lower your body toward the ground, then press into your heels to explosively straighten your legs, coming back to standing. Repeat.
2) 20 Toe Taps: Lie on the floor. Raise your legs to a tabletop posture while pulling your ab muscles towards your spine, activating your core. Tap the right heel against the floor first, then the left.
3) 10 Kick backs: Position yourself on the floor on all fours, Make sure to keep your hips level as you extend your left foot back and up, and snap it forward. Repeat on the other side.
4) 30 second squat hold: Stand with your feet together, toes out slightly. Squat down as far as you can and hold for 30 seconds.
BuzzFeed Squat Challenge
Should You Work A Muscle Every Day?
Some people are confused about working out the same muscle every day. We are often told that you shouldn’t work a muscle more than twice a week. In fact, that’s all wrong. You shouldn’t work a muscle to failure every day. But saying you shouldn’t work a muscle every day really is like saying you shouldn’t walk every day. Or you should squat down and sit on the ground multiple times a day every day.
That’s just crazy. Our muscles are meant to work every day and in fact, they do very well with progressively giving them more work every day. As I said, as long as you are not working the muscle to failure. All this to say that all those Pinterest squat challenges are perfectly fine and should produce awesome strength gains for you, just as this one provided by BuzzFeed.
Some muscles, like the heart, need to be worked every day. Other muscles don’t need to be worked as often. The glutes are a muscle you can work every day without overtraining them and seeing diminishing results. In fact, if you’re not working your glutes regularly, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
Building a better butt doesn’t have to be difficult. There are plenty of easy exercises you can do to target your glutes and make them stronger. Here are a few of my favorites:
The Lunge: Lunges are great exercise that you can include in your workout routine to target your glutes and legs (quadriceps) at the same time.
The Glute Bridge: The glute bridge is another great exercise for targeting the glutes.
The Wall Sit: The wall sit is a great exercise for targeting the glutes and the hamstrings.
The Squat: The squat is a great exercise for targeting all of the lower body muscles. Not only does it work the glutes, but also the quads and hamstrings.
Deadlifts: The deadlift is a great exercise for targeting all of the lower body muscles, including the glutes.
Step Ups: Step ups are a great way to target the glutes and quads.
Including these exercises in your routine will help you build a better butt and improve your overall fitness level. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start working that gluteus maximus. You deserve it.
The squat is a trainer’s favorite because it works your glutes, quads, hamstrings, hips, and even your abs.
At the end of this challenge you’ll be able to do 100 of them. Hello, stronger quads, killer glutes, hammies that know the meaning of hard work, and a more stable core! BuzzFeed
15-Minute Bootylicious Butt Workout
Get a firm and shapely butt in 15 minutes with this great bootylicious butt workout Shred through the routines to give your behind a “pop” that it’s been waiting for, and get a tight and curvaceous butt. These exercises are all you need to create round glutes and slim hips. Do two sets of 10 reps of barbell squats, barbell lunges, and stiff leg deadlifts.
9 Non-Boring Butt Exercises
I’m always game for new activities. And these are fantastic for mixing things up. The only one I can’t do is the cross lunge, and that’s because my knees don’t feel right when I perform it. But as I previously said, this is a wonderful thing about working your butt because there are so many exercises to concentrate on them and squats might not be the greatest in general as an exercise for building your butt. Pubmed
If you’re doing a bunch of squats in hopes of growing your gluteus maximus (you know, your butt), we need to talk. Cosmopolitan
8 Floor Exercises for a Tight Butt and Toned Thighs
If you’re bored with lunges and squats but still want to trim your glutes and thighs, eight-floor routines are the way to go. Get comfortable on the ground and get started.
1. Carving Curl: This exercise is great for lifting and toning the buttock muscles. Lie on your stomach, with your head supported by your arms and legs straight behind you. Place a dumbbell or towel behind one of your knees and squeeze it toward your body. Raise the bent leg off the floor while keeping the weight steady with flexed foot. Your foot should be slightly flexed as you hold the weight in place with your bent.
2. Side Leg Raise: This is a great exercise to tone the outer thighs and glutes. Lie on your side with your body stacked and your head resting on the arm closest to the floor. Straighten your legs. Lift the leg on top as high as you can. Hold for five seconds, return to start, and repeat for five reps before switching sides and raising your other leg.
3. Superman: This exercise will work your entire core, including your glutes and thighs. With your arms and legs outstretched, lie on your stomach. Keep hold for five seconds.
4. Pike-Up: This move targets your abs and glutes. Starting on the floor, lie down on one side with your elbow bent to assist yourself. Bend at the knees and raise your legs several inches off the ground. Inhale, tuck your knees toward your chest, and keep your legs together. Exhale and straighten your legs. Inhale and raise your legs, forming a V (or pike position) with your body. Repeat from the beginning, working up to 30 reps.
5. The Bridge-Up: This excellent exercise is great for your glutes and hamstrings. Lie flat on the ground, legs bent with feet flat on the ground and shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides. Place your heels on an elevated surface such as a bench, sofa, or coffee table so that your thighs and torso are in line with each other – forming a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Inhale and slowly lift your hips up until they form a straight line, squeezing your glutes at the top of the movement. Hold for five seconds, inhale and lower slowly to start position. Repeat 20 times.
6. Clam: The clam is a great exercise for the hips and glutes. Lie on your side with feet together and your top arm resting on your hip. Bend your knees and place your hand on your ankle or foot. Keeping your feet together, lift your top knee toward the ceiling as high as you can without rotating your hips. Pause, then return to the start. Repeat on the other side and perform 10 reps on each side to complete one set.
7. Rear Leg Extensions: This is a great exercise to isolate your glutes and hamstrings. Position yourself on all fours, with your palms flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart. Your knees and ankles should be directly below your hips. Keeping your abdominal muscles pulled in tight, extend one leg straight back behind you, toes pointed. Keep the leg extended for five seconds, then lower the leg back down. Repeat 10 times for each leg to complete one set.
8. Inner Leg Raise: This exercise targets the inner thighs. Lie on your side with your legs stacked, then place your top hand on your hip. Place your bottom arm in front of you for balance. Slowly raise your bottom leg toward the ceiling as high as you can without rotating your hips. Pause, then return to the start. Continue for as many reps as you can, then repeat on the other side.
6 Best Butt Exercises You’ll Ever Need for Perfect Glutes
Surprisingly, science and evidenced base studies revealed one exercise beat and ranked higher than the gluteal workout staple, squats!FitWirr
This workout includes the 6 staple glute-building exercises in one workout. You will need dumbells or kettlebells and bands to best progress with these exercises. Remember if you are going to work muscles to failure, it’s best to give each muscle proper rest to recover and grow.
8 lunge variations to sculpt a better butt
Lunges are great for targeting the glutes and hamstrings, which are two of the biggest muscle groups in your butt. Mix up your lunges to work these muscles from all angles and see better results.
This workout includes 8 lunge variations that you can do at home with no equipment needed.
If you are looking for moves that will help lift and shape your booty, look no farther. Sometimes you need to move beyond the classic lunge. Here are 8 lunge variations to help you sculpt a better butt. See more at: FitnessRepublic
Best Butt Workout for Women Who Want A Toned Booty (Download PDF)
Not only does this workout come with a free PDF of this infographic you can print, but they also have instructional videos and a page dedicated on how to complete each exercise.
How To Get The Better Butt You Want
Do You Want to Naturally Gain Up to 2 ½” to Your Butt Fast?”
The truth is that you can’t spot-reduce fat. BUT, what you CAN do to increase the size of your butt! There are many ways to naturally gain 2 ½ inches or more to your butt fast.
Build A Booty with Base Body Babes
It’s no secret, the dynamic duo known as “Base Body Babes” are well, total BABES. Not only that, but they’re experts in what they do. The personal trainer sisters who specialise in training women, not only live and breathe a healthy and fit lifestyle, they are passionate about helping women all over the world achieve their health and fitness goals. MoveNourishBelieve
Squat Variations for Women
Squats are a staple in any well-rounded workout. They tone your tummy, butt, legs, and strengthen your entire core, but if you skimp on a squat, it will hurt you more than it will help you, according to the American College of Sports Medicine. Squats can be the secret to your success, but how do you get the most out of the energy you put into them each day? Put a twist on the traditional exercise and check out these 15 squats that tailor specifically to your body and fitness goals.
30 Day Abs and Squats Challenge
Give your body some attention and take up this 30 day abs and squat challenge and boost your core, leg and butt muscles and body strength to the max! The three workouts involved in this challenge willcertainly assist you achieve those hot abs and lower body. Build up your core muscle till you reach your goal on the 30th day! Exercises Involved: Sit-ups: Sit-ups exercise your abdominal muscles and reinforces your core. Crunches: Crunches also target your abdominal muscle and reinforces it. It likewise furthermore advantages your lower back. Squats: Squats not just boost your core but also works out your lower body, tones your legs and improves your flexibility.
30-Minute Bodyweight-Only Cardio Sweat Fest
We all know that exercise is mandatory for long-term health and wellness, however, many find it tiring and overwhelming to go to a gym or other facility to get in their daily workout routines – which is why at-home workouts have become so popular. Fix.com has created an infographic entitled “30-Minute Bodyweight-Only Cardio Sweat Fest,” sure to give you some new moves that will quickly get your heart pumping and endorphins flowing. From butt-kickers and burpees to star jumps and hill sprints, this infographic has a fantastic 30 minute work out you can do on your own in your home – or add moves to your existing routine to give it a boost. Feel free to like, comment, and share this infographic from fix.com entitled “30-Minute Bodyweight-Only Cardio Sweat Fest.”
No Squat Glute Workout – Butt Lifting Exercises
No squat glute workout. Not everyone can do squats and not everyone should do squats. At least not all the time, for every workout. That’s why there are a number of no squat glute workouts.
30 Day Butt Lift Challenge Before & After From BeFit
Each workout is about 15 minutes or less, pretty easy to add into your day and hopefully totally worth it. I’ll let you know, when I’m done. But by the 3 workout my butt is already sore and I’m sure your’s will be too.
GymGuider.com Feel The Burn
Watch The Change In Your Glutes With The 20-Minute Leg And Butt Workout. The GymGuide.com has a number of great workouts you need to check out.