17 Lazy Girl Bootylicious Butt Workouts
HEY, HEADS UP! I just want you know that this post probably contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I also earn from qualifying purchases. Not enough to buy a pony, but enough for me to sip a small chai tea while I write. Thank you for reading my articles.
We all want the perfect plump butt, to get that we have to build up the glute muscles. You probably don’t need to worry about getting such a big butt that your being mistaken for a Kardashian.
Most workouts, especially the body weight workouts below, are going to firm and tone the muscles. Generally you need to sets to failure to really grow a muscle in size.
If you really want to firm and tone fast, taking advantage of 30 Day Butt challenge is your best bet. Working the muscle every day but not to failure is the fastest want to tone and firm any muscle.
So…what are you waiting for?! Check them out and just do one. And then do another one tomorrow.
A Lazy Girl Better-Butt Challenge
This workout may be called A Lazy Girl workout, but that certainly won’t inhibit the results you will see. The great thing about muscles is that there are so many different ways to work them. If there is an exercise you don’t like, don’t continue to torture yourself. There isn’t one magic exercise that you have to do, no matter what anyone tells you. These butt exercises are great low impact and knee friendly.
Our Better-Butt Challenge has 21 days of workouts to help you take your butt from flat to full. In the end, you’ll have a tighter, stronger backside. Popsugar
4 Steps to Get a Better Butt
Longing for a curvaceous behind? There’s nothing sexier than wearing new swim suit to show it off on your look-around butt. Maybe you have super skinny legs and feel awkward with your flat backside or probably you are just embarrassed of slipping into your bikini with that flabby butt, a simple 4-step solution can help you improve your butt and get you strong, round and tones glutes.
BuzzFeed Squat Challenge
Some people are confused about working out the same muscle everyday. We are often told that you shouldn’t work a muscle more then twice a week. In fact that’s all wrong. You shouldn’t work a muscle to failure everyday. But saying you shouldn’t work a muscle every day really is like saying you shouldn’t walk every day. Or you should squat down and sit on the ground multiple times a day every day.
That’s just crazy. Our muscles are meant to work every day and in fact they do very well with progressively giving them more work every day. As I said, as long as you are not work the muscle to failure. All this to say that all those Pinterest squat challenges are perfectly fine and should produce awesome strength gains for you, just as this one provided by BuzzFeed.
The squat is a trainer’s favorite because it works your glutes, quads, hamstrings, hips, and even your abs.
At the end of this challenge you’ll be able to do 100 of them. Hello, stronger quads, killer glutes, hammies that know the meaning of hard work, and a more stable core! BuzzFeed
15-Minute Bootylicious Butt Workout
Tighten and tone your backside in 15 minutes with this amazing bootylicious butt workout Shred through these exercises to give your booty a ‘pop’ that you’ve been longing for, and get a tight and shapely butt. These exercises are all you need to build round glutes and lean hip. Do two sets of 10 reps of each of the below exercises, two times per week.
9 Non-Boring Butt Exercises
I’m always up for exercise variations. And these ones our great for mixing it up. The only one I just can’t do it the cross lunge. That move never feels right on my knees. But as I said above that is the great thing about working your butt. There are so many moves to target them that there is never a need to do an exercise that doesn’t feel right for you. In fact squats might not be the greatest in general as an exercise for building your butt. Pubmed
If you’re doing a bunch of squats in hopes of growing your gluteus maximus (you know, your butt), we need to talk. Cosmopolitan
8 Floor Exercises for a Tight Butt and Toned Thighs
If you’re burnt out on lunges and squats but still want to sculpt your butts and thighs, you’ll want to use eight floor exercises for a tighter butt and thighs. Lie down, get comfortable, and get to work from the ground.
1. Carving Curl Lie on your stomach, head resting on your arms, feet straight behind you. Place a dumbbell or towel behind one of your knees and squeeze it toward your body. Lift your bent leg off the floor and hold the weight in place with your foot flexed. Your leg should be a few inches off the floor. Lower and repeat for 20 reps before switching sides.
2. Side Leg Raise Lie on your side with your body stacked and your head resting on the arm closest to the floor. Straighten your legs. Lift the leg on top as high as you can. Hold for five seconds, return to start, and repeat for five reps before switching sides and raising your other leg.
3. Superman Start on the floor face-down. Make your body long, stretching your arms in front of you and your legs behind you. Both arms and legs should be raised off the ground about three inches. Hold and return to the starting position. For a variation, you can extend the opposite arm and leg and alternate between the two sides. Aim for 15 reps.
4. Pike-Up Start on the floor lying on one side, bending your elbow to support yourself. Bend your knees and hold your legs up – your feet should be hovering a few inches off the ground. Inhale and tuck your knees into your chest, keeping your legs together. Exhale and straighten your legs. Inhale and bring your legs up, creating a V (or pike position) with your body. Return to starting position and repeat, working up to 30 reps.
5. The Bridge-Up Lie on your back. Bend your knees and keep your feet hip distance apart. Squeeze your core and butt and raise your hips up as high as you can. Continue squeezing as you lower yourself back to the ground. Try for two sets of 20 reps.
6. Clam Begin lying on one side, head resting on the elbow closest to the floor. Bend your knees toward your body, keeping your feet together. Your knees should be touching the ground, and your feet should be in the air. Open your upper leg – like a clam – and lower back to start. Do three sets of 10 reps.
7. Rear Leg Extensions These are also known as donkey kicks. Start on all fours. Extend one of your legs in a straight line behind your body, keeping it parallel to the floor. Keep your leg straight as you extend it as high as you can, aiming for the ceiling. Do 10 reps before switching legs. Do two sets total.
8. Inner Leg Raise Lie on your side with your top leg bent over your bottom leg. Your bottom leg remains straight as you raise it up to meet the top leg, bringing it up as high as you can. Hold, lower and repeat for as many reps as you can handle before switching legs. Do the same number of reps on the opposite side.
6 Best Butt Exercises You’ll Ever Need for Perfect Glutes
To create more desirable backside, here are 6 best and only butt exercises you’ll ever need to shape a perfectly lifted butt men can’t resist.
Surprisingly, science and evidenced base studies revealed one exercise beat and ranked higher than the gluteal workout staple, squats!FitWirr
8 lunge variations to sculpt a better butt
If you are looking for moves that will help lift and shape your booty, look no farther. Sometimes you need to move beyond the classic lunge. Here are 8 lunge variations to help you sculpt a better butt. See more at: FitnessRepublic
Best Butt Workout for Women Who Want A Toned Booty (Download PDF)
How To Get The Better Butt You Want
Do You Want to Naturally Gain Up to 2 ½” to Your Butt Fast?”
Build A Booty with Base Body Babes
It’s no secret, the dynamic duo known as “Base Body Babes” are well, total BABES. Not only that, but they’re experts in what they do. The personal trainer sisters who specialise in training women, not only live and breathe a healthy and fit lifestyle, they are passionate about helping women all over the world achieve their health and fitness goals. MoveNourishBelieve
Squat Variations for Women
Squats are a staple in any well-rounded workout. They tone your tummy, butt, legs, and strengthen your entire core, but if you skimp on a squat, it will hurt you more than it will help you, according to the American College of Sports Medicine. Squats can be the secret to your success, but how do you get the most out of the energy you put into them each day? Put a twist on the traditional exercise and check out these 15 squats that tailor specifically to your body and fitness goals.
30 Day Abs and Squats Challenge
Give your body some attention and take up this 30 day abs and squat challenge and boost your core, leg and butt muscles and body strength to the max! The three workouts involved in this challenge willcertainly assist you achieve those hot abs and lower body. Build up your core muscle till you reach your goal on the 30th day! Exercises Involved: Sit-ups: Sit-ups exercise your abdominal muscles and reinforces your core. Crunches: Crunches also target your abdominal muscle and reinforces it. It likewise furthermore advantages your lower back. Squats: Squats not just boost your core but also works out your lower body, tones your legs and improves your flexibility.
30-Minute Bodyweight-Only Cardio Sweat Fest
We all know that exercise is mandatory for long-term health and wellness, however, many find it tiring and overwhelming to go to a gym or other facility to get in their daily workout routines – which is why at-home workouts have become so popular. Fix.com has created an infographic entitled “30-Minute Bodyweight-Only Cardio Sweat Fest,” sure to give you some new moves that will quickly get your heart pumping and endorphins flowing. From butt-kickers and burpees to star jumps and hill sprints, this infographic has a fantastic 30 minute work out you can do on your own in your home – or add moves to your existing routine to give it a boost. Feel free to like, comment, and share this infographic from fix.com entitled “30-Minute Bodyweight-Only Cardio Sweat Fest.”
No Squat Glute Workout – Butt Lifting Exercises
No squat glute workout. Not everyone can do squats and not everyone should do squats. At least not all the time, for every workout. That’s why there are a number of no squat glute workouts.
30 Day Butt Lift Challenge Before & After From BeFit
Each workout is about 15 minutes or less, pretty easy to add into your day and hopefully totally worth it. I’ll let you know, when I’m done. But by the 3 workout my butt is already sore and I’m sure your’s will be too.
The Butt Bible By Pauline Nordin
I love Pauline Nordin. I have done each workout, just haven’t finished the whole program. I can tell you that my butt was sore.
This is definitely on my list for completing in the new year. I’d really love to be able to post a before and after photo. If you’ve done this program, I’d love to hear your comments and see your photos.
GymGuider.com Feel The Burn
Watch The Change In Your Glutes With The 20-Minute Leg And Butt Workout. The GymGuide.com has a number of great workouts you need to check out.