All the recipes I make must be versatile.
One, because I get distracted and always either forget something or add to much or to little of something else, and two because I’m making most of this stuff for my 14 month old who wants variety.
This recipe, we sometimes add spices to make it taste like garlic bread.
I’ve cut the slab into squares and used it as bread for a chicken sandwich and it makes a great base for a pizza.
The more coconut or almond flour you use the crispier and dryer your crust/bread will be. Play with spices and enjoy.
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of almond flour or unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp of salt
- Seasoning to taste
- Butter or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425
- Steam up your cauliflower, not to soft
- Blend it up into a food processor, till it looks like rice
- Mix in all other ingredients
- Grease your pan, and spread the mixture into your desired thickness and shape.
- Cook for 17 minutes.