Funny Wednesday Addams quotes from Netflix’s new series based on the Adams Family. Netflix has just released a new show based on the Addams Family, and it is hilarious. I have laughed out loud at her quotes more than once. Here are 36 of the funniest quotes from the first episode!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
RELATED: 54 Short Inspirational Quotes on Life
More quotes to come. Check back soon.
- I’m not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools, run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago, but I admire the sadism.
- I find social media to be a soul-sucking void of meaningless affirmation.
- No good deed goes unpunished.
- You can save the sanitized sales pitch.
- I don’t have a phone. I refuse to be a slave to technology.
- Which one of your spirits suggested this toe-curling tchotchke?
- I’ve always been open to constructive criticism.
- I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets.
- You guys are making me nauseous. Not in a good way.
- Are we doing this or not?
- Emotion equals weakness.
- I’m not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés.
- Pull yourself together, now!
- I didn’t want to be rescued. I would have rather saved myself.
- Editors are short-sighted, fear-based life forms.
- It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide.
- You’re soft and weak. You’ll never survive without me.
- I will escape this educational penitentiary…
- It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side.
- I think that this is a waste of time. I see the world as a place that must be endured, and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed.
- Our first order of business is to escape this teenage purgatory.
- If you hear me screaming bloody murder, there is a good chance I’m just enjoying myself.
- If the buckled shoe fits.
- She’s been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favor. In her sleep.
- Interesting this about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead.
- Winner draws first blood.
- I’m not used to people engaging with me.
- The last thing I remember, I was walking outside feeling a mixture of rage, pity and self-disgust.
- Oh, Thing, you poor, naive appendage.
- …this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you.
- …someone who crochets for a hobby isn’t a worthy adversary.
- Never bring a knife to a sword fight. Unless it’s concealed.
- I don’t travel well.
- …Drip (coffee) is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning.
- I cried my little black heart out. But tears don’t fix anything. So I vowed to never do it again.
- You see that sad, lonely woman overthere? She needs this pathetic validation more than I do.
Netflix’s new series based on the Addams Family is hilarious, and Wednesday Addams is my favorite character. Her quotes are funny and relatable. Check back soon for more quotes from the show!