5 Easy DIY A Line Bob Ponytail Haircuts
HEY, HEADS UP! I just want you know that this post probably contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I also earn from qualifying purchases. Not enough to buy a pony, but enough for me to sip a small chai tea while I write. Thank you for reading my articles.
- Hair Scissors
- Hair Trimmer
- Hair Razor
- Section the hair into three ponytails. Two side ponytails and one back ponytail.
- Slide the elastic on the back ponytail down to the length you would like the hair to be. The hair elastic is there to act as your guide as to how long the hair will be and where to cut.
- Cut right below the ponytail with hair cutting scissors.
- Use the hair razor to even out the cut.
- Release the front side ponytails to finish off the rest of the cut.
- Use a hair razor to taper off the front of the hair to blend in with the back of the cut. Razor it in a downward angled motion.
- Go around the ends of the hair with the razor to give it a more blended look.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Create a DIY A-line Bob Cut
I’m back with another hair tutorial for you, this time is decided to chop my hair really short, (well short for me) and i pretty much wanted to share with you how I created this look on myself! SO enjoy!!!
How To Cut An A Line Bob
Today I’m going to show you a very easy way to cut an a line bob on your hair. In my opinion, this is a very simple way to achieve bob haircut.
The long bob is a cut that you can do at home in an easy way and it is very fashionable among…
How To Cut An A-line Bob Hairstyle On Yourself At Home! Cut Our Own Hair
Original CreaClip Set – As seen on Shark Tank – Professional Hair Cutting Tool
DIY: How To Cut An A-line Long Bob || My New Lob!
I’ve been loving Long A-line Bobs (Lobs) lately, so I decided to cut myself one. hehe
Ahhh, it feels so lovely to have healthy hair once again! Do you like it as much as I do? 😀
How to: Cut Your Own Hair at Home ♥ A-Line Bob | byBelle4u
Its been super hot & humid lately so I decided to cut my hair. This is how I cut my hair and create a long A-line Bob. As for help from someone you trust and remember, its just hair. It’ll grow back 🙂