I found this to be particularly motivating ending off this current year.
- A compelling vision that excites you. A vision that pulls you. Rock it and take it to the next level.
- Our follow through comes down to our emotional intensity.
- Strong enough reasons, to keep you pushing, when the going gets rough. Positive or negative reasons, it doesn’t matter.
- I think that negative reasons might be more motivating.
- Review it, and feel it everyday. Get obsessed. See it, feel it, experience it, focus on it.
- Raise your standards. You don’t get your shoulds or wants. You only get your musts.
- Back up your standards with rituals.
- All results start with a standard and then the rituals to maintain your standard.
- Success and failure don’t just show up. It’s all the little things that add up.
- Success is having a vision, making it compelling and feeling it.
- Have a ritual of cool things you do to make your life better.
- Use tools to get you into a peak state.
- Peak states don’t just show up, you have to create them.
- Compete with what you’re capable of.
- Most people lower their standards. Remember who you spend time with is who you become.
- Discover what you’re capable of.
- What are your current rituals that are keeping you where you are?
- What are the new rituals you need to match your new standards?