Gluten Free, Sugar Free – Banana Bread Muffins
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ chopped nuts of your choice, and some more for the topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease muffin tin with butter or coconut oil or place muffin cups in muffin tin.
- Mix together almond flour, flaxseed, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together bananas, eggs, honey, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir in nuts.
- Fill muffin tins, making about 7 big muffins or 9 smaller ones. Sprinkle a few chopped nuts over each muffin.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Insert toothpick or knife into the center of muffin, if it comes out clean, its done.